Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Crazy Ava Strikes Again

Ava is one of my favorite people on earth, and I'm not just saying that because she is my first born! This morning Jen was getting ready for the day and Ava was being quiet, which is ALWAYS a bad sign. I was working on the computer when I hear Jen scream, "Ava, NO!" I run in to find the kid looking the way she does in the pic above. She had got into Jen's mascara and tried to get herself ready for the day as well! She loves trying to be pretty. She loves necklaces, bracelets, dresses, high heals, and makeup! So before I cleaned her up I shot this pic. How can you get mad at a girl who is just trying her best to look pretty?!?

3 comments:

Kristy Nunley said...

What a doll! Well...a messy doll!

Heather said...

i love it! hopefully olivia doesn't try that one. Oh, wait - she already loves the toliet too much.

Karen said...

She is precious! We can't wait to see you all soon.