Sunday, September 14, 2008

My Grand Parent's 60th wedding anniversary

























My G and G Harman have been married 60 years and we had a camp out to celebrate it. Since all of my family pretty much lives on the same block in Salt Lake City, you can't really call what we did a reunion. It was a lot of fun though, all except Ava getting car sick on from going up Provo canyon and throwing up all over the car and me! Ava felt a lot better once we got there and had a great time. I have a great family. We all get along for the most part. We all have the same humor. We are all passionate about the same movies (The Burbs' is the biggest, I would be willing to bet that you could put any two of my family members together and they could recite the whole dang movie completely from memory. I happen to know that my cousin Mary wrote it all out word for word during a boring class up a the U instead of taking notes. Yeah we are pretty much all freaks.) Anyway, most people stayed overnight in these little cabins they had there, but we drove home to give Jen a comfortable bed because she is due in 8 days. It was a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Williams Family said...

Thanks for posting all these pictures luke. we wish we had been there!
Jana