Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Delicate Arch in Photoshop


So in one of my classes at BYU I was given the assignment to transform a
group of pictures in Photoshop in order to learn more about what it can do.
This is what happened. My favorite is the "Spiky Hair" pic.

I realize this isn't high quality photography, but it is was fun
playing around with Photoshop.

Sorry it's a little off center, don't really know how to fix that. Here's the URL
to see it in all of it's majesty...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYmUvI7xKaE

1 comment:

Karen, Mackay, Easton & Kallie said...

Photoshop is so fun! I don't know if you will ever learn Illustrator or Quark, but if you do, you will love it. So many different things you can do with a single image...it is great! Nice job...you get better and better all the time.