Monday, April 25, 2011

Utah High School Track Meet - Timpanogos High School
















































I recently had the opportunity to work with some advertising students at BYU. They needed some sports shots of High School aged athletes for an ad campaign they were working on. I found this track meet going on at Timpanogos High School in Orem, Utah and started shooting. I have never shot a track meet, but I loved it!

I'm going to start shooting High School sports events this Spring, Summer, and Fall. Football, baseball, track and field, etc. If you are a parent of a high school athlete, or know of a parent that would want amazing shots of their kids, have them drop me a line. I'm looking for events to go shoot in Utah, where all shots would be available for purchase online. I already have a few lined up, but always looking for more!

Thanks!

No comments: