Thursday, October 20, 2011

Insanity Point at Cornbelly's - Thanksgiving Point


The Daily Universe is going to be running a spread about haunted houses this weekend and they needed shots of people dressed up for the art. I went to Insanity Point at Cornbelly's (Thanksgiving Point) and looked around for people dressed up, but couldn't find it. I then asked around for actors dressed up, and then was directed to the creator of the haunted corn maze. She was super nice and took me into the maze and allowed me to get shots of the actors. I only had a couple of seconds with each actor because paying customers were coming through all the time, because of that, I'm pretty pleased with how these turned out. I used my off camera flash with a sync cord to bring the light from different directions.












Go check it out. I'd recommend a weeknight, because the lines were long on Saturday night! (a sign that it's worth going to)


No comments: