Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Glacier National Park, Montana













People had always told me that Glacier was a beautiful place, but I just didn't really believe them. I had been to other great national parks and I thought what could be different? Every summer we spend a week on a lake in Montana (pictures to come very soon) not too far from Glacier National Park and this time we decided that we were going. Wow, was I surprised with the beauty of this place. The only complaint I had was that I had to drive through it because I just wanted to look out at the beautiful mountains the whole time. Had I done that, we would have drove off the side of the mountain (if you've driven Logan's Pass then you know what I am talking about). I really enjoyed it here and these pictures really don't do it any justice. I want to plan a trip in the future to camp and hike all over this place.

No comments: