Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Matern Family - Saltair, Utah


This was one of the windiest shoots I've ever had! A storm was coming in and hair was flying everywhere! But we had a great time and got some great shots. The location was also a lot of fun to play with.






This old abandoned train car is fun, but not the easiest to walk in, especially in high heels!





Next to the abandoned train car is an old building where every square inch has seen some graffiti. There's also been a few bon fires inside and there's broken glass everywhere. In other words, if I had my 5 and 3 year old kids in that building, I would have been saying "Don't touch that!" on a loop. It's not your traditional fall leaves background, but it is very interesting and I enjoyed shooting there.



I let the kids decide where they wanted to get their portraits taken and she chose under the train. I thought that was awesome!











This was such a colorful post that this last photo almost didn't make it in, but I really loved the way it looked.

Thanks for braving the wind and cold! I feel it was worth it!


No comments: