Monday, November 14, 2011

BYU Football vs Idaho - Provo, Utah


Here are my favorite 34 images of the 546 I took from the BYU football game vs Idaho.


Riley Nelson running


JJ DiLuigi being tackled


Cody Hoffman catching a touchdown pass from Nelson


Riley Nelson walking off the field after getting hit while throwing the touchdown pass. He then went to the hospital to treat, what people are saying, is a broken rib. He doesn't look hurt to me!


Spencer Hadley posing for the crowd


Brandon Ogletree yelling


Girls with crazy blue faces


Hoffman evading a tackle


Hoffman getting tackled


Celebration of Kariya's touchdown. I like the water drops in this photo.


An Idaho Vandal being tackled




Defense celebrating a tackle


Kyle Van Noy posing for the camera


Ross Apo missing a catch


Michael Alisa breaking away for a touchdown






Uona Kaveinga


Alisa with a huge hole to run through


Bored BYU fan who's cold


Heaps' interception


Heaps under center


Apo's touchdown


He looked so bored with he got this touchdown. Just bored.


Thought this was somewhat funny


Junior running back David Foote


3rd string QB James lark got a quarter and a half of playing time.


This dude won a Lamborghini during half time from Maverick gas stations. A dang Lamborghini! Maverick is Adventure's first stop...

All in all, this was a fun game. Got a little boring in the fourth quarter, but still fun to be there. I wasn't near as cold as I thought I would be. I was wearing 4 layers of pants and 6 layers of tops. Worked out great!


No comments: